Orest Tomaselli, CEO of Strategic Inspections, led a webinar outlining the new Reserve Study and Engineer Inspection requirements for condo and co-op properties.
Through the webinar, property managers, condo and co-op attorneys, board members and lenders gained access to ensure availability to residential and commercial mortgage financing for condo and co-op properties.
Focus areas included:
- Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac Conforming Lending
- Jumbo and Luxury Lending
- Portfolio and Non-Warrantable Lending
- Minimum Reserve Balances
- Structural Property Condition
- Mechanical Property Condition
- Condo and Co-op Financial Health
- Deferred Maintenance
- Capital Loan Acceptance
- Local Law 97 Capital Requirements
- Limiting Board Member Liability
To gain access to the recording:
For the presentation slides: